Happy Birthday, Jason, what a "hunk" you are.... Watching this caused all kinds of emotions in me...even "tears".... You were so cute when you were little with all those curls, and so handsome now as you hit 29.... You have accomplished so much which leaves "tons" of pride in our hearts. Have a wonderful day..you deserve the best... Lots of love...
WOW Cat you pulled it together on this one ..PROUD PROUD of Jason and we will be doing lots together thru out the rest of our lives..Great video and thanks for sharing
Thanks Everyone! Mom I have to give you a B- on the pics... We have talked about the ones that shouldn't have made the final cut!
I'm esp. impressed with what you did all on your own. Well that's what you are claiming... Because I know I DIDN'T help you!! You even uploaded it to google! WOW!
Love you all and I'll See you Sat. Mom! I'm gonna be so hungry! :)
11 comments:
Nice! Real Nice!!
(Almost pulled a tear!!!)
Happy Birthday Mr. J !!
Happy Birthday, Jason
I am so proud of you.
Gram Hoch
Happy Birthday, Jason, what a "hunk" you are....
Watching this caused all kinds of emotions in me...even "tears"....
You were so cute when you were little with all those curls, and so handsome now as you hit 29....
You have accomplished so much which leaves "tons" of pride in our hearts.
Have a wonderful day..you deserve the best...
Lots of love...
WOW Cat you pulled it together on this one ..PROUD PROUD of Jason and we will be doing lots together thru out the rest of our lives..Great video and thanks for sharing
Thanks Everyone! Mom I have to give you a B- on the pics... We have talked about the ones that shouldn't have made the final cut!
I'm esp. impressed with what you did all on your own. Well that's what you are claiming... Because I know I DIDN'T help you!! You even uploaded it to google! WOW!
Love you all and I'll See you Sat. Mom! I'm gonna be so hungry! :)
- J
Wow...that made me shed some tears. GOOD JOB on the video mom..Happy Birthday JaJa we Love you!!
Great Job Cat...very good and brought back so many memories.... What a great family
Gurg and Auntie
wow, both videos are impressive. come and show me how to do that... Happy Birthday Jason, We are blessed to have you in our lives. Cat, way to go!!!
I loved the video. So many memories. The poem at the end was deep and moving. I loved it! Happy birthday, J!
Happy Birthday, Ja! You didn't tell me! I must say, those were some great pics! Good job, Cathy! Ja, you're one awesome guy!
A Great Vedio To A Great Son
Post a Comment