Friday, December 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MARSHALL !!!!!!!



Thank You for Being Our Guardian Angel

Thank you for being our guardian angel!
Having come to our rescue in our time of need.
Angels love people as parents love children,
Nor could we a better have found of the breed,
Knowing how hard such a one is to wangle!
Yet you, with your wings and your halo half-hidden,
On us have descended with glory unbidden,
Undoing the darkness our fate had decreed.


Kim
I just want to thank you from my heart for everything you did for us as a family. You certainly are the definition of a Guardian Angel.
I know every decision you made for my sister was very hard for you , but you were unselfish and did it for her benefit and her loved ones around her.
Even though we couldn't be there the whole time for her , knowing you were there conforted us and reassured us everyday.
Thank you !, Thank you !.
Have a Happy Birthday , and many more to come.
Cathy

9 comments:

Jason said...

Happy Birthday Kim!!!

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday, Kim...
you were an angel, and I'm sure you still are...I'll have to ask Charles haha...
Have a great day....

Anonymous said...

Thanks-I don't know about the angel part though. I still can't believe Mom M isn't here-last summer was a dream.

Cathy said...

I know a little how you feel....it just seems hard to believe....time will help to heal though......have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kim and happy birthday!

Jason said...

Happy New Year!! :)

Bates said...

Happy Birthday Kim and congratulations!!!

Joanna Brown said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kim...We love you and appreciate your life..Tim and Connie