That was all quite interesting. I especially liked the "cars". Why don't we have some like that? The food looked good, I think I could try eating all of that, and not feel "Quezy". I'll stayed tuned for Part III. ' Your doing a "great" job of presenting your trip. I think it would have been "great" to be along....only a little too far...
That was very nice, thank you for sharing. You are very talented in your blog, I need someone to show me how!! You are so blessed to be able to travel with your daughter, but I bet you miss her alot. She is a wonderful daughter to be over there serving our country. Thank you Jo!!
7 comments:
You know... If I wasn't so Full Right now, I would be hungry after looking at all that awesome food!
That was all quite interesting.
I especially liked the "cars". Why don't we have some like that?
The food looked good, I think I could try eating all of that, and not feel "Quezy".
I'll stayed tuned for Part III. '
Your doing a "great" job of presenting your trip.
I think it would have been "great" to be along....only a little too far...
very nice ..I hink you did a great job
Now THAT'S Italian cuisine! Olive Garden, Step Aside!
He said Olive Garden! Hahahah! LOL
That was very nice, thank you for sharing. You are very talented in your blog, I need someone to show me how!! You are so blessed to be able to travel with your daughter, but I bet you miss her alot. She is a wonderful daughter to be over there serving our country. Thank you Jo!!
I liked your pictures of Italy.
I really liked the song.
It looked like you had a great trip
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment